Friday, September 25, 2009

Week 4- Blog Posting #7- Second Life







It was so nice to be back into my Sivad Dragoone skin and of course being on a Full Sail mission to explore and experiment in Second Life. I also just wanted to mention it's not so intimidating it seems the more you go the better it is each time. My first stop was the Multiple Intelligence areas. Sivad enjoyed her experiences with interactivity, she even took pictures! Just like being a kid again. Freedom to explore.
Sivad truly connected with Kinesthetic (Yoga positions tree,warrior, knife and more. Yes she also played with each instrument love percussion in the Musical section. Mathematical area ok it's cool, interpersonal (it was a little difficult because I was the only one), Intrapersonal Sivad Loved the mirror, naturalistic always beautiful, Literary and Linguistic nice but I was not feeling the poetry that day so I did not leave one but I 'll go back when I have more time to reflect and be brilliant and clever. The artistic area a wonderful place to paint a masterpiece.

Next stop Blooms Taxonomy was interesting I do concur with his theory. However memory is some what of a challenge as you age. Multitasking does not help either. Here are some of Sivads pictures from her trip.
My next visit was to become a member of ISTE I know have that added to my moniker. I did not get a chance to go to a meeting because it conflicted with my current employement. However I did meet Stephen and Cyberlily and Roselle our docent for ISTE. I looked around at the different areas blogger and other learning environments I hope to go to a meeting soon. Eduisland II is no longer in existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment